GIVING OF OUR TIME & HEARTS
Community Matters to QRG!
It makes good business sense to invest time and resources into our employees, community, and society.
Being a responsible corporate citizen means fostering growth, advancement, and prosperity.
Living Our Brand
At QRG we live our brand, and a big part of that is doing BrandGood. As part of our BrandGood program we have initiatives surrounding three pillars: DoGood (philanthropy and service), FeelGood (employee wellness), and LiveGood (social and fun). Our BrandGood initiative–and everything we do–is based on our core values of professionalism, perseverance, reliability, caring, and doing the right thing.
For nearly 60 years, QRG has made it a priority to strategically and mindfully invest in people and projects that help make our communities great. QRG is deeply rooted in "BrandGood." Brand and Good are two simple words that when combined, create a new way for organizations to brand themselves and help the communities in which they serve.
Alongside our Reciprocity Road partners, we focus on supporting two nonprofit organizations: Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and the Promotional Products Education Foundation. We've been recognized for donating time and resources to more than 200 worthwhile causes in the past two years — but we don’t do it for the awards. We do it because we believe in making a difference. Below is a sampling of the organizations with which QRG and its employees are involved.
We Proudly Support:
- ACT Committee
- Children's Miracle Network
- Aids Research
- Alzheimer's Society
- American Diabetes Society
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Ashley for the Arts
- Better Business Bureau
- Bloomer Medical Center
- Boy Scouts of America
- Boys and Girls Club
- Breast Cancer Awareness Association
- Casey's Variety Club
- Cornhusker State Games
- Des Moines Food Pantry
- Dollars for Scholars
- Ducks On Parade
- Ducks Unlimited
- Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce
- Elmbrook School District
- "Figure 8" Muskies Club
- Franciscan Skemp Foundation
- Girl Scouts of America
- Good Guy Open
- Cancer Charity Fundraiser
- Gunderson Clinic
- Harmonize for Hope
- Hawleys Heroes
- Hospice of the Twin Cities Gala Event
- Humane Society
- Invictus Games
- Junior Achievement
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Kiwanis Club
- La Crosse YMCA
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Lincoln Independent Business Assoc.
- Lincoln Chamber of Commerce
- Little League/Soccer Coaching
- Lions Club
- Luther Hospital
- March of Dimes
- Mayor’s Open
- Midway Baseball Saint Paul
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- Minnesota Teen Challenge Annual Golf Event
- MS Walk & Ride
- Mt. Olivet Lutheran Church
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Neshanic Lake District
- Onalaska Football Booster
- Onalaska Royal Booster Club
- Pheasants Forever
- Purple Heart
- Reinhart Food Service
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Safe Sitter, Inc.
- Saint Paul Chamber of Commerce
- Saint Paul Park and Recreation
- St. Leo’s Catholic Church
- St. Vincent DePaul
- Salvation Army
- Sojourner Truth House
- Special Olympics
- Sunny Open
- Twin West Chamber of Commerce
- United Way
- USA Volleyball
- Vietnam Veterans
- Warrior Games
- West Allis School District
- West Salem Booster Club
- West Side Soccer Monsters
- World ParaVolley Pan America
- and many more…
QRG is proud of our commitment to sustaining a healthy environment. As individuals and as a company, we believe it is our responsibility to be good environmental stewards and protect our natural resources. We make socially responsible choices in keeping with our values and practice environmental protection through the following initiatives:
- 99.9% of our waste paper is collected and recycled. We recycle more than of 11,000 pounds of paper per month.
- We offer a wide variety of eco-friendly papers obtained from renewable forestry harvests.
- Recycled papers are utilized whenever possible.
- Our "house" coated sheets are FSC® Certified.
- We use agri-based inks.
- Chemicals used in our manufacturing processes are nearly 100% water soluble, biodegradable, and recyclable.
- Our online ordering and proofing systems save fuel and other precious raw materials.
- We use digital presses that eliminate the need for plates and make-ready paper waste.
- We recycle boxes and shipping materials.
- Energy efficiency programs reduce our electrical consumption.
- We think globally and buy locally which minimizes the cost shipping has on the environment.
- Our company culture encourages remote meetings and car pooling to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
BrandGood is the business of benevolence. It's creating a new way for organizations to brand themselves and help the communities in which they serve. If you're interested in starting a BrandGood project at your company:
- Find out if your company has a wellness committee. If you don’t, work with Human Resources to create one.
- Decide what in the community is important to your organization. Where do you want to make a difference?
- Work with area nonprofits to coordinate team building exercises that will support their cause.
- Use branded product and apparel to encourage participation and recognize participants. (QRG can show you the best motivators.)
- Rinse and repeat. Touch the community in a different way each time in order to keep interest levels high. Involve employee family members and involve your vendors and your clients.
ROX & ROE
Return on Investment is fed by Return on Experience (ROX) and Return on Empathy (ROE). Contact QRG to learn how you can integrate these elements into your marketing mix.
- Do something wonderful and important in the community
- Improve morale (and hopefully productivity)
- Strengthen employee loyalty
- Get employees to know each other outside of the office